As a Lead Product Analyst, you’ll join the Merchant Acquisition team in Berlin, supporting our Product Analytics team, while working closely with Product Management and Engineering to bring the SumUp merchant and partner experience to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who loves data, has a passion for using insights to change the course of action and empower new team members. It’s important you have the ability to influence, connect the business strategy to real actions and make effective decisions in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What you'll do
- Lead, coach and inspire a team of Product Analysts
- Develop a data vision and drive the strategy at the tribe level. Create a roadmap and execute.
- be a data & insights partner to cross-functional teams & senior stakeholders
- Support data-driven discussions, produce product insights and contribute to setting and reaching business objectives (e.g. growth, adoption)
- Work with data sources to assess data quality, identify gaps in data flow and support team members in overcoming these
- Improve data literacy throughout the tribe by teaching and sharing best practices
You'll be great for this role if
- You have 8+ years of work experience in analytics in various companies and 2+ years of leadership experience.
- You have a proven track record of business impact through leveraging data.
- You’ve worked in close collaboration or embedded with product teams, offering deep insights into product opportunities, setting goals and measuring success.
- You’re a KPI expert (methodology, frameworks, monitoring etc) and can teach others how to set up great KPIs.
- You’re experienced working with data visualisation tools like Tableau and Datastudio.
- You have strong SQL skills and knowledge of data manipulation programming languages such as R or Python.
- You enjoy having great autonomy in structuring your work and being enthusiastic.
- You have great communication and coordination skills.
- Design and analyse optimization experiments (A/B test)
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.