About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
As Financial Accountant you are operationally responsible for financial accounting operations at NavVis GmbH including statutory reporting. We're looking for you - somone with an affinity for numbers, who is able and excited to grow together with our innovative IT company delivering fast and accurate result for our German Headquarter.
In this role, you'll be an integral part of our interdisciplinary and international 10 people Business team. With 200 employees in our Headquarter Munich and entities in New York and Shanghai, we're the worldwide leading provider of technologies and solutions for Indoor Spatial Intelligence for other businesses (B2B). Companies such as BMW, Daimler, Allianz, Audi and Skoda trust our solutions.
You will work on:
- Monthly and yearly business reporting in accordance with the HGB
- Ensuring accurate General Ledger, Assets, AR & AP Accounting
- First contact for external tax consultants and auditors
- Receipt and invoice verification as well as account clarification
- Handling external information requests concerning financials
- Supporting our business planning
- Vocational training in the field of Financial Accounting combined with substantial professional experience in this field
- ... or a completed University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting combined with working experiences in Financial Accounting
- About two years of relevant work experience with a good understanding of German Accounting Principles (HGB)
- Highly reliable and structured way of working with a hands-on mentality
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Very good experience in an accounting system (MS Dynamics F&O / DATEV / ...) as well as with MS Office
- Business fluency in German and English
- Passionate about our technology
- Self motivated, trustworthy and reliable
- Result-driven, eager to get things done and proactively seeking for solutions
- Relaxed to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Eager to work in an intercultural team
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Vocational training as "Bilanzbuchhalter/in" or other advanced training
- Good knowledge of tax / VAT matters
- Worked in an international team
- Worked with MS Dynamics F&O(