Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The FaaS team contributes to that mission by operating our farms and making sure we provide the freshest produce to our customers.
As Infarm's Maintenance Lead you:
- Perform the duties for the Maintenance worker (if and when required)
- Supervise and lead the maintenance workers
- Track team KPIs and report performance to the City Operation Manager
- Plan and organize preventive maintenance actions
- Prioritize corrective maintenance actions incoming from the ticketing system as well as form the alerting system, and manage those tools
- Work closely with Global Crops Operations team in order to improve and optimize our maintenance and ticketing systems so we always provide the best service to our customers
- Work together with the inventory coordinator to make sure all maintenance parts and tools are available
- On-board new technicians, and set up their necessary tools (car, tools, software accounts, etc.)
- Document all maintenance activities and produce reports
- Has experience in fast-paced work environments and/or similar role
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work and constantly improve processes
- Produces quality work even in time sensitive situations
High level of organizational skills (Ability to plan, schedule and arrange own and team activities)
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and takes the initiative and the responsibility
- Strong problem solving & multi-tasking skills with high attention to details
- Team player and excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong technical skills, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google APPs
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a fast growing environment
- Fluent in English a must, Danish language level - working proficiency
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.