The RegTech & Compliance at N26 continuously optimises and automates manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company, moving away from the traditional IT towards Development Security Ops approach, relying on technology to empower people.
The Identity Access Management Team, part of the RegTech & Compliance segment, builds and supports internal tools to support the processes related to user access management and tools management. We design, build and support on premise and cloud services for N26 and integrate many different APIs for a lean administration setup and employee experience.
If you like to think outside the box, automate everything and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you!
Note: Feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all the bullet points but this project is highly interesting for you.
Once here you will
Lead the team of IAM specialists in an autonomous team and guide them methodologically and technologically.
- Development and establishment of all technical and organizational measures for a company-wide authorization concepts
- Design of the IAM processes for IT infrastructure and N26 applications
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support (SSO & SAML integrations, stakeholder management).
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations.
- Monitoring and ensuring the specified compliance requirements in relation to the global role and access permission concepts (including BAIT, MaRisk, ...)
- Be responsible to oversee the on- and offboarding in regards of access management.
What you'll bring along
- Technical leadership experience, you have been leading small to medium (tech) teams
- Strong experience in Identity and Access Management topics.
- A passion for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows.
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and coordinate automation quickly.
- Experience in advising and working with specialist departments
Bonus points for
- Experience with LDAP, Google Admin or similar solutions (Okta).
- You have a track record for successful automation and continuous improvements
- Interest in security topics.
- You already worked with AWS
- Continuous integration and deployment are appreciated by you (think of SSO and SAML tools)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy.
- Working with international, highly engaged peers.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Getting things done attitude.
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine.
- A stack of the most modern technologies.
- Exciting challenges.
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.