If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our People department:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionise road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Senior HR Business Partner is here to support our employees, managers and teams as well as the management in handling daily people operations (HR documents, payroll, taxes), people development topics and in order to help stabilise our rapid growth. This role is based in Amsterdam.
Your challenge will be:
- Support and develop line managers in driving a high-performance culture through coaching and facilitating talent assessments
- Drive organisational change and transformation: give guidance on business unit restructures and workforce and succession planning
- Ensuring a smooth transition from candidate recruitment to newcomer onboarding
- Act as the main point of contact to employees and advisor to managers/team leads
- Support the implementation of key HR programs such as career paths, performance reviews, compensation & rewards
- Create reports and analysing trends to support your stakeholders
To get there you will need:
- Previous experience in a startup environment with a proactive mindset and excellent organizational skills
- Have excellent communication skills and be a good team-player
- Be detail-oriented and able to handle confidential information correctly
- Empathy, you are a good listener and know how to adapt your communication to different audience
Analytical, you are making decisions based on data
- Be fluent in English and Dutch
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.