Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio has experienced rapid growth in recent years with the clear goal of building the leading HR platform for SMEs in Europe. In doing so, Customer Experience is an essential part of the company's success, supporting our customers in the best possible way to understand Personio and unleash the full potential of their HR teams. We place great emphasis on challenging and encouraging each other and create space for the personal development of our Customer Experience Managers.
As Knowledge Editor you will be responsible for producing and maintaining content for our internal knowledge base for our frontline specialist. You will ensure that knowledge about internal processes and our product is managed and distributed effectively and efficiently within the Customer Experience department.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You will maintain, write and review single-source-of-truth content (such as workflows and guideline documentation) for the internal knowledge platforms
- You will elaborate workflows to include structured process steps; including systems and tools instructions
- You will create FAQs, macros, ensure work instructions meet content standards.
- You will distill complex concepts into clear, easy to understand communications and develop/execute communication strategies
- You will triage and maintain content and workflow feedback across the organization
- You will build and maintain key relationships with CX stakeholders, such as: Content Writers, Product Experts, Product Managers, Program Managers, and Business Process Managers
- You will provide periodic updates to the Manager on key deliverables
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 1+ years of professional experience in knowledge management, content management or information architecture.
- You are confident in using knowledge management systems, preferably with experience in Confluence administration.
- You are technically proficient and confident in working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Your strong linguistic, as well as grammatical skills and excellent expressive ability, distinguish you.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to assess and prioritize tasks
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.