Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) in our Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for the holistic support and consulting of key customers after the deal closing. Your goal is to partner with your clients on achieving their HR transformation goals by driving the product adoption and implementation of Personio and measuring the results on a regular basis.
- Creation of requirement analyses based on the organizational structure and existing HR and recruiting processes of our customers
- Implementation of key customers
- Definition of project goals and competent consulting for the implementation and digitalization of HR processes
- Support the improvement of our product to create the greatest possible added value for all our customers
- Conception and execution of Yearly Business Reviews of your customers while being a trusted advisor in terms of HR digitization
- Support of our sales team in negotiations with potential key customers
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or social sciences, technical business studies or a comparable course of studies
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You have at least 2-3 years of client-facing experience in product adoption, strategic HR consultancy projects, HR software implementation or holistic account management
- You have experience in the B2B software environment.
- You have experience in the conception and execution of HR-related workshops and trainings
- You have strong communication skills and can present complex issues in a structured way
- You have an affinity for technology and you work very data-driven
- You have very good knowledge of Spanish and English (C1 level) and ideally very good knowledge of German (C1 level), both spoken and written
- Project management and structuring of complex issues
- Customer Communication, Requirements Management & Stakeholder Management
- You will learn how HR and recruiting processes work - from the start-up to the "medium-sized business".
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Using our customer intelligence software Gainsight as well as the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and more
- Detailed insights into the processes of other departments with direct or indirect customer contact
- Expansion of your personal and professional network with key players in the HR market
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility