About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
As a Junior React Developer at FRIDAY you will help us shape our digital products and utilize our state-of-art technology stack to disrupt
the old school insurance industry.
Think of Netflix’s go for Insurance. Awesome!
So, If you are eager to work on the leading insurance technology of tomorrow, and become a vital part of our Tech Hub in Warsaw, then this is the right place for you
- We are a young and fast growing company which means we also have some challenges. But you’ll be working with a great team to overcome these and you can make your own impact as well.
Flat hierarchies not only mean less control but also more responsibility – you can take ownership and act entrepreneurial.
- Bold ideas and initiatives are always welcome! Succeed or fail – you can share your learnings either way.
- Contribute to process improvements, code reviews, and processing of technical debt and constantly learning.
Your ideal background and skillset
- Have at least 6 months of relevant work experience with frontend development, specifically working with single-page applications and using frameworks such as React.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Sass/SCSS.
What you can expect from us:
- Employment contract with competitive salary, attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation and Medical Package with
full dental coverage and many others perks.
- Yearly home office allowance.
- We know that smart people need freedom, an inspiring working environment and trust to thrive – we offer you that.
- No dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
- International environment – Bases in Warsaw, Berlin and Paris, colleagues from 30 nations.
- Office space in the heart of Warsaw
- Learning is highly encouraged and required – We offer you a training budget.
This role is ideal for you if:For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts, and technologists.
For this, we need the best IT talents that value state-of-the-art technologies and love good code.