We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You bring 1+ years’ experience working in a product team, where you’ve shipped products in a consumer-facing environment
- You are a great writer and communicator, able to distil complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders
- You are comfortable making decisions in the face of competing stakeholder requirements
- You’re curious and bring passion to your work; you inspire curiosity and creativity in those you work with
- You love writing documentation and take time and effort to review product requirements to make sure that they are as clear and succinct as possible.
- You enjoy working with engineering teams
Who are you.
- In this role you will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features and functionality
- You will influence product strategy to better serve our customers and users
- You will work cross-functionally, collaborating and coordinating with engineering, marketing, design, business development and sales teams
- You will be a key player of heycar becoming an automotive car publisher (e.g. working with data to create great content)
- It would be great if you are passionate about cars and have a desire to learn about the automotive industry
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya.