Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You are excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You are ready and motivated by a dynamic environment and challenges
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
- Conduct experiments and trials focused on selection of the tastiest and best performing crop varieties contributing to infarms catalogue expansion
Create well structured reports based on experiments results (including presentations)
- Research alternatives to introducing new crops to infarms innovative growing system
- Document and improve current processes
- Provide continuous and reliable communication and feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Masters degree in Plant Science, Horticulture or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in plant production, nursery, greenhouse, etc. knowledge in vertical farming or hydroponic systems is a plus
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work under defined guidelines with precision
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presenting required
- “Hands-on” approach and proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and ability to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
What we offer
- You will improve your experience through external collaboration with developers of packaging technologies and scientists
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact working closely with top-level managers
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.