Wahl Clipper is the world leader in the manufacture and distribution of professional and consumer clippers, trimmers, shavers, and personal care devices. Wahl employs 3,300 employees worldwide and our products are sold in more than 165 countries. At Wahl, we are proud of our heritage of excellence as well as our remarkable list of ground-breaking innovations for the present and future for the global market. We have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing personality with a passion for our business, winning people and innovative product technology to fill the remote role of Junior Key Account Manager E-Commerce (m/f/d).
In the context of our continuous expansion we are looking for a
Junior Key Account Manager E- Commerce (m/f/d)
- Do you enjoy working in sales in the e-commerce environment, do you have initial experience in e-business and / or in an agency environment?
- Are you internet savvy and want to develop yourself further in the online area with a market leader company?
- Do you have a hands-on mentality?
- Do you enjoy negotiating and are you not afraid to present your point of view to decision-makers?
- Can you identify e-commerce trends and implement them on a customer-centric basis tailor-made to their needs?
- Do you want to work flexibly: also from your home office resp. remotely?
- You will become part of a highly motivated sales team in a rapidly growing, international multi-brand company
- You will look after national and international key accounts, drive sales and win new customers for the company
- You are involved in the development of the customer strategy - including sales, terms & conditions and budget planning
- New acquisition, support and expansion of e-commerce accounts (marketplaces, pure players, shopping clubs, etc.)
- Takeover of an own customer base as well as participation in the support of e-commerce key accounts
- Development of annual growth plans, tailor-made for your accounts, taking into account the entire e-commerce marketing mix along the consumer journey
- You will work closely with product management and marketing as well as logistics and supply chain
- You conduct competitive analyses and market observations
- You create forecasts, business plans and reports of sales KPIs for your customers
- University degree
- First experiences in key account management (e-commerce)
- Initial sales experience or knowledge in the consumer goods industry or trade will be a plus
- You have first experiences in the field of e-commerce and at best you are familiar with marketplaces or online pure players
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in dealing with analytical issues
- Hands-on mentality, personal responsibility, confident demeanor, empathy and influencing skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- Have a high affinity for the web, can anticipate and recognize market trends with having an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have good knowledge of modern office systems (O365: Excel is mandatory, data base knowledge is a plus) and fluency in English.
- You have basic knowledge of another foreign language, preferably French
Meaningful Work: a challenging job and the opportunity to put your own ideas into practice
Fantastic Environment: an inspiring organizational culture comprising highly motivated colleagues as well as a broad field of activities, from product ideas to sales
Compelling Benefits: Growth opportunities and a supportive management, flat hierarchies and timely decision-making as well as excellent working conditions and performance-related compensation
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to getting to know you.
Click on Apply and send us your application documents, stating your compensation expectations and the earliest possible starting date.