At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our IT Administrator (m/f/x), you are
Providing guidance with systems like G Suite, Slack, MS Office365, 1password, Jira, Confluence amongst others
Training & supporting employees on their use.
Helping employees in resolving problems with IT and Communication systems.
Managing access and identity management requests.
Designing, Updating & Maintaining IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes.
Managing hardware and software Asset Management records.
What we look for
- Experience in management of Linux and/or Windows and/or MacOS.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Hands on Experience on network installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Bash and/or Powershell scripting.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Having a great passion in developing your skills in Open Source technologies / automation tools / Cloud technologies.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting independently and within a team.
- Ability to work on diverse work loads.
- Communication skills in English (German would be a great plus).
- Willing to travel periodically in Germany.
- Commitment for finding solutions (Can do attitude).
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.