Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join the brand team. This role will help shape the visual identity of the Circ brand by conceptualizing, designing, and executing across various brand initiatives including partnership assets, print collateral, experiential, retail, social, and more. We’re looking for someone who is savvy in all aspects of design and ready to learn and grow in the position. This position will work with the global brand team based in Berlin.
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Circ’s design system across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
- Design email marketing campaigns, social media assets, print formats to varied collaterals.
- Create original, engaging concepts that strategically answer the brief and bring the brand to life, looking at every detail as an opportunity to delight our customers.
- Enjoy the opportunity of working both individually and as a team, paired with senior creatives as necessary, with lots of opportunity to learn, grow and stretch your abilities.
- 1+ years graphic design experience and Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- A self starter with a positive attitude—able to work collaboratively with the flexibility to iterate on feedback and complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency with design software, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
- Curious, thoughtful, and possessing strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage various projected timelines.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionise urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision-making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.