#You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. Its sister brand FAYNT is the latest addition to the Hashtag You portfolio and about to revolutionise the personal fragrance space. And we do not stop there - with new categories, new products and manifold growth opportunities still to come.
- Support on all operational topics related to our warehouse, including monitoring, control and optimize the performance of the sites based on KPIs and SLA's
- Support in Identifying drivers for internal operations and warehouse in-efficiencies and drive projects to resolve those using process optimizations, controlling or with the introduction of IT tools
- Support on strategic operational projects, e.g. setup of international warehouses, introductions of best practices for new brands, quality control procedures, etc to support rapid operational growth
- Support on monitoring and improving the order forecast, and workforce planning with the warehouse to ensure fulfilment goals are met across all countries and brands
- Support on mapping of all warehouse-related processes, as well as owning innovative ideas for improving fulfilment rate and speed.
- Support internal stakeholders regarding all questions concerning the warehouses managed and the processes you are responsible for
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant field
- You have 2+ years of logistics processes management experience
- Quick learner with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinking, a solution-oriented approach and goal-oriented
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German or any other european language is a plus)
- Proficiency in excel and data analytics (google analytics package is a plus)
- Attention to detail and the ability to zoom out to think strategically
- Ability to solve problems thinking outside the box
- Willing to travel to the locations of our fulfilment centres in Europe
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own MacBook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!