is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir
, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Junior Business Development Manager in the B2B team, you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
•You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients, mainly in The Netherlands
•You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
• You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company's revenues
• You work closely with Marketing and your direct team on cool and creative marketing ideas that spark true enthusiasm in our customers and partners (no need to hold back - we can go crazy here ;-)
• You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
• You work independently and manage your own work
• You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you have already gained these experiences:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Business Informatics, Business studies or any other related field
• Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products strong plus
• Experience or affinity with tech sector and software development
• Fluency in English and Dutch (C1 or C2) are a must
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Showing off your excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
• Building lasting (client-) relationships and using your stellar deal making abilities
• Being analytical and improving your critical thinking skills
• Taking ownership and driving both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
• Very strong motivation to make a successful career within start-ups
• And you believe that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 35+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
This is a full-time contract based in Amsterdam.
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.