We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have completed vocational training in the field of information technology, a degree in IT or a comparable training
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a system administrator and have sound knowledge of networks, IT security and projects in the IT admin environment
- Hardware and Software knowledge and expertise in Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Office 365, Cisco Meraki, Confluence and Jira
- Knowledge of IT security and data protection (e.g. Meraki Firewall, requirements, techniques, network, DSGVO and ISO-27001 certification according to BSI-Grundschutz)
- You have very good knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN)
- You have high quality standards for your own work and a strong service orientation
- You are characterised by excellent organisational skills, negotiation skills and initiative
- You enjoy teamwork and have an open personality
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
What you will do.
- Support and further development of the network infrastructure at the site
- Monitoring and adaptation of IT security to current requirements
- Support and optimisation of the software used, e.g. monitoring tools and updates
- As a member of the internal IT administration you are responsible for the complete support of our network and security, including administration, configuration, maintenance and monitoring
- You will identify IT problems and work out solutions to optimise the existing IT infrastructure and our IT processes
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Jens Papin