We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting major change projects that will further transform our portfolio company
- Taking over important management functions in the further internationalization process
- Planning and independent implementation of major project milestones
- Design and optimization of relevant business processes
- Joint planning and coordination of the technical implementation of products in agile sprint cycles
- Close collaboration in interdisciplinary teams and with the management
Which traits contribute to your success?
Great interest in IT and business processes and 2 years of professional experience as a project manager in e-commerce
Commitment, initiative and creativity to bring projects to success in time and budget
Familiarity with Agile working methods and confident use of tools such as Jira and Confluence
Excellent German and English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.