Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- You are technically oriented and enjoy solving problems.
- You take your responsibilities seriously and feel that IT is a core part of any company
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment.
Corporate and regional network infrastructure in different countries, ensuring the highest performance and network reliability for the Infarm group. Responsible for architectural design and implementation of network, associated tools, support, and oversight into the overall growth of Infarm in all geolocations. Own and drive network-related operational, tactical, strategic vision, and administration. Professionally implement these plans following the regulations of the Infarm corporate international standards and conforming to industry best practices.
- Perform installation, configuration, operations, manage and lead network-related projects of an existing or new location.
- Manage LANs, WANs, Wireless Networks, Firewalls, VPN, Routers, Switches, VoIP services, Switches, Access Points, WLC, IDF and MDF, Access Controls, CCTV, racks, cabling, handheld devices, telco/ISP link (ADSL/DSL/Leased Line/Direct Internet Access/MPLS/PRI), etc.
- Monitor and manage network performance and alerts and implement network performance tuning
- Ensure proper network connectivity of all sites, operate and Implement network security solutions
- Troubleshoot network-related problems and perform root cause analysis to resolve operational issues
- Maintain knowledge of networking-related topics, including emerging technologies, industry best practices, and regulatory/compliance-related concerns
- Manage network and Telco vendor relations and accounts. Perform vendor/product research and comparisons, and recommend new solutions when technology refreshes are justified
- Recommend and drive changes to improve network reliability, performance, and security
- Effectively communicate expectations and direction-related organizational networking roadmap and objectives remote locations. Monitor progress and performance and provide coaching as necessary
- Routine network operational reporting, project progress reports, and system management metrics
- Work with team members on operation and maintenance scheduled during off-hours when required
- Monitor and manage CCTV, Access Control system, IoT, and other network devices
- Professional experience in IT administration.
Must have Technical Skills requirement
- Strong hands-on knowledge in network designing, configuring, and troubleshooting
- Maintaining networking equipment such as Switches, Router, Access points, ISE, and Firewalls devices such as Fort iGATE, Cisco ASA NGFW, and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Checkpoint, etc.
- Networking Technologies such as MPLS, TCP/IP, DNA, SDN, SDWAN, IPSec, BGP, QoS
- VPN tunneling for Cloud infrastructure Azure and AWS with enterprise computing
Good to have skills
- Proficiency with Windows and macOS as well as Android and iOS.
- Profound knowledge of Mobile Device Management solutions, preferably Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Jamf, and Google MDM.
- Experience with administering cloud-based identity management solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of network administration.
- Familiar with providing end-user remote support.
- Good knowledge of IT security is desirable.
- Experience with hands-on scripting (PowerShell) for building automation is a plus.
- Windows Server, VMware, RedHat Linux, Cisco UCS
- SolarWinds Certified Professional
Qualifications: Bachelors in Telecommunication or Computer Science
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) or CCNP (Cisco Certified Networking Professional) certifications
CCNP Collaboration: Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration
- High level of troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Planning and Decision Making
- Strong project management and ITIL process experience in an enterprise environment
- Ownership and Result Orientation
- Managing Resources
- Supporting Change and Organizational Goals
- Managing Risk
- Managing Stress and ambiguity
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.