About the opportunity:
In the N26 Vienna Tech Hub, we are building the best digital experience for our customers, delivering new features to improve the value and compliance of our membership products.
We are seeking a talented iOS Engineer to join our expanding teams in Vienna and evolve our product. Our teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy.
As an iOS Engineer at N26, you will be embracing the latest technological updates and given a platform to work on complex, interesting problems on a daily basis, while supporting the other engineers in your team.
In this role, you will:
- Build new features and improve existing ones of our N26 iOS App
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- Create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to be successful:
- You have 2+ years of iOS development experience
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep knowledge in Swift
- Understanding of basic Security and Encryption principles
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You are a team player
- You have a get things done mentality
- You see value in testing and writing maintainable code
- You have an eye for detail
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- We offer a competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. The salary range for this position starts at 60,000 gross per year
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has re-imagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
We highly encourage people from under-represented groups in tech to apply.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.