audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a French speaking Invoicing Specialist to join our Invoicing Team !
The position is located in our Berlin office for an expected start date the 1st of December.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the invoicing operations for the French market as well as the French-speaking Swiss market.
- Provide technical support for our sales team after the business deals are closed.
- Create and issue the invoices for our customers and/or our audiologist partners.
- Making sure that payments are correct and completed.
- Input, manage and analyse our data in our ERP system (currently using Datev and NAV dynamics).
- You have excellent French skills, fluent in written and spoken (Mother tongue level)
- You have ideally also a good level of knowledge of German (basic level required).
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in an economic / business field and had a first experience in accounting/ finance.
- You have a strong analytical skills: you are not afraid of numbers and can use them on a daily basis.
- Some knowledge of an accounting / invoicing ERP system.
- You are well structured, self-organized and have a hands-on mentality.
What we offer
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Gain experence working with one of the fastest growing companies in the health care market
- Enjoy a steep learning curve and flat hierarchies in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly international environment
- An unlimited working contract
- Free drinks, regular team events, and much more
Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now by sending us your full application.