Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, an immersive and community-driven Web3 mobile game, developed in partnership with Unity. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts, retail, and gaming experts united by our passion for simulation games and supported by a board of world-class fashion, gaming, and Web3 leaders. Finfin Play is offering an Investor Relations Manager position in a fast-growing industry at the intersection of fashion, technology, and gaming. Based in Switzerland.
Investor Relations Manager with financial skills 100%
Whom we are looking for:
You will join our mission to develop the first-of-its-kind Web3 mobile game with focus on financial modeling, raising venture capital and creating long-term value for shareholders. Using your sales, analytical and financial skills as well as knowledge of Web3, you will work closely with members of the executive team.
- Strategically target and outreach to potential investors, conduct introductory meetings, and maintain relationships with key investors
- Conduct pitch presentations whilst using excellent sales skills
- Prepare communication materials including memos and pitch decks
- Prepare and distribute financial reports and other materials to investors, and serve as the key point of contact for the investment community
- Analyse financial data to identify our company’s financial status and create forecast models
- Perform data visualisation and financial modeling whilst understanding venture capital ecosystems and legal limitations
- Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses, and recommend corrective financial action plans
- Work with third party advisors to drive due diligence and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with the executive management as well as the finance and marketing departments to achieve strategic objectives
- Provide market intelligence and competitor analysis and provide guidance to management on investor relation matters
- 3-6 years of experience within finance, investor relations, venture capital firms, investment banking or business development roles within the financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German is desired
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and sales skills
- Strong in financial analysis and modelling
- Proficient MS office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience in Web3 or strong interest in blockchain technologies and NFTs
- Knowledge of or passion for the fashion & gaming industry
What we offer:
- Environment: You will work in a fast-paced working environment in a centrally located office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Insights: You will be exposed to the most exciting new technologies and innovative business models.
- Culture: You will work in a dynamic, dedicated and international team with flat hierarchies and lots of space for your own ideas.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us at email@example.com