Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we set the strategic direction for all of heycar and take care of our market organizations in the UK, Spain and Germany. In addition, we also work on the roll out of heycar into new markets as well as on expanding our investor & partner landscape.
You will help to create a customer centric eCommerce journey for cars and adjacent services in alignment with our stakeholder needs for multiple markets. You will support in driving our strategic product vision.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist in conducting market analysis on future product expansion, evaluating market dynamics, competitor offerings, partnership opportunities, to bring the strongest possible classifieds and eCommerce offerings to our new markets
- Support the creation of concepts for digital business models in eCommerce for cars and related services
- Help create a world-class online user journey from inspiration over search to checkout
- Support in qualitative user research and quantitative web analysis in order to derive hypotheses for features and services that our customers love
What You Bring to The Role:
- Student in Management, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Ideally first experience with an eCommerce or Marketplace platform
- First experience in Product Management is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English, French is a plus
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Eva Hierl.