About usRemember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had a limited choice of jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students, we call them Talents, fund their studies through Zenjob and already close to 1.000 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We’ve come a long way in a short space of time. While there are many things we’re already proud of achieving, there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
Our international (23 different nationalities) and creative team of over 150 ambitious and passionate Zenies are at the core of what makes us unique and who we are. It’s important that we acknowledge and celebrate this diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
We are looking forward to welcoming YOU!
How you’ll contributeAre you a creative and passionate team player who is looking for a once in a lifetime experience in a successful startup?
Zenjob is offering you immediately a variety of exciting work opportunities, quality employee training and the possibility to be a part of a talented, diverse team.
- You will take ownership of design projects like Branding and Webdesign
- You will work with our senior designers across different areas
- You will work closely with our marketing team to create engaging campaigns online and offline
What you bring
- You are passionate about great design and have experiences in design areas like brand, print and web as well as some knowledge about UI/UX
- You are experienced in using Adobe CC, Sketch wireframing and visual Design
- Sevvy in landing page optimization, responsive mail design as well as designing print materials for sales and B2C campaigns
- You have a strong design portfolio and good technical understanding of print, web and mobile product design
- You are fluent in English, good German language skills are a big plus!
- You are handling tight deadlines with great creative output
- You will work on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with more than 130 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience in an agile environment
- We offer opportunities for self-development and learning, including trainings, workshops and an allowance for industry events and on top we also offer free German and English language courses
- Enjoy our super central, laid back office with free catering on Fridays
- As a startup, we pride ourselves on flat hierarchies and short decision paths and you will work with a young but experienced team
- Various free drinks, fruits and regular team events are waiting for you
Think this could be for you? Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob.
Please mention your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!