We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESTo pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! In this internship role you are the first point of contact for our customers and you take full responsibility and ownership of all customer service related activities. Your key priority is a happy and fully satisfied customer and you walk the extra mile to exceed their expectations. Making use of the wide range of social media, as well as the old school telephone, no opportunity for customer contact is being missed out on.
- Provide customer service through website chat, email, phone calls and social media channels
- Propose and execute ways to further develop the customer experience and applicable marketing actions
- Support practices to analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle in order to improve customer relations and drive sales growth
- Assist the CRM team in their daily tasks and long term projects
- You are preferably an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s program or you are seeking for a new professional challenge
- You are an excellent communicator with great people skills
- You know how to identify the customers’ needs in a split of a second and can easily switch from tone of voice based upon the type of person you’re in contact with
- You have a positive, hands-on attitude and are eager to learn new things every day
- You speak Spanish on a business fluent level and you are fluent in English
- Nice to have: First practical experiences in the field of CRM or Social Media Marketing
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Please send us your application in English.