We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESAs our International Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/x) you will be responsible for setting the performance marketing strategy and executing the campaigns with your team across all relevant performance channels for our two brands fitvia & bellavia. With a strong focus on sales campaigns you are eager to lift our two brands to a new level throughout our European markets (DACH, Italy, France, Spain, Poland).
- In your eyes, performance marketing means more than just mere numbers. You understand our target groups and you have an overarching view on all single touch points of a customer journey. You watch out for trends and pay close attention to the competition.
- You develop the performance marketing strategy as well as approaches towards optimization with a hands-on mentality. You are a master of ROI optimization for every single of your channels, collaborating closely with our Organic Social and Influencer Marketing Teams to utilize the full potential of every country.
- You are responsible for the multi channel marketing (Paid Social Media Marketing, SEA, Display Advertising etc.) and push forward any performance-oriented activities.
- You have responsibility over the performance marketing budget and you make sure that every investment benefits our goals and growth. Reporting is a piece of key for you because you understand and love numbers.
- With a strong sense of guidance you are eager to build & develop the Performance Marketing Team to the next Hero-Department.
- Experience in digital, fast-paced companies, with significant work experience in Performance Marketing - Focus SEA & Social
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven way of work that is not only highly analytical but also creative and hands-on
- A true interest and passion for metrics and goal-tracking with a view for the bigger picture
- First leadership experience with strong communication skills
- Business fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working for fitvia means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to make a meaningful and sustainable impact
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves