Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- You prepare the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements of your entities in accordance with German GAAP (HGB)
- You are responsible for keeping the accounts current at all times
- You reconcile balance sheet, P&L and intercompany accounts regularly and solve discrepancies
- You prepare reporting packages for group consolidation purposes
- You continuously report to our Controlling team and act as the first point of contact for tax consultants, auditors and banks
- You propose solutions to technical accounting issues and optimize processes
- You work on special projects such as the preparation of accounting policies and bringing the accounting in-house
- You share your experience by coaching other team members
- You perform selected payment runs and are ready to delve into operational tools and accounting systems
- You completed a commercial training and hold a certificate as (international) accountant (“Bilanzbuchhalter/”) or completed a degree in Business Administration with a focus on accounting
- You have multiple years of relevant professional experience in accounting
- You have strong knowledge in the preparation and/or auditing of financial statements in accordance with HGB and ideally IFRS
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and ideally, good knowledge of DATEV or other common accounting systems
- You are structured, hands-on, take ownership and like to work both independently and in a team
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.