Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Germany and Spain and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will support our roll-out team, which is focused on launching heycar in new markets across Europe. This team consists of product, sales and marketing operations specialists who evaluate new markets and are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
What your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement heycar’s Go-To-Market approach in our exciting new markets (setting up sales operations, dealer onboarding, customer success teams)
- Coordinate and launch new market operations by being “on the ground” in the most dynamic markets across Europe
- Support early on product management in local team setup and initial backlog definition until together with our centralized Product Squads
- Support local country organizations leading up to and after its launch, specifically by leading our dealer acquisition strategy to bring a strong vehicle offering onto the platform
- Enable local teams to increasingly execute independently through knowledge transfers and your hands-on expertise
- Develop state-of-the-art standards & handbooks so you and your team continuously improve our ability to roll out new markets
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration or similar discipline
- 3-6 years experience in an expansion or new markets related role
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in business English, German is a plus
- Once lockdown is over: willingness to travel to and periodically work from our new market locations in Europe is required
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment with high level of ambiguity
What We Have to Offer:
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Become part of a very international & diverse team of highly talented, experienced & motivated colleagues
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler (Interim Recruiter).