About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
As an UX/UI Design intern/working student, you will work on new and existing applications and drive the process from initial user research to prototyping and implementation. You will work on the UI of our Mobile Digital Factory App while considering the needs of different customer groups. Do you have excellent communication skills, a structured way of working, and a passion for human-centered design? You love to work in an interdisciplinary team and you want to learn about how to apply your design research techniques in an innovation-driven product development process. We offer you to work in a team of awesome people, game-changing technology, a brilliant work environment, and collaboration across development teams.
You will work on:
- Joining the iterative design process from user research to rapid prototyping, usability testing, and implementation
- Conducting user research and helping your team understand our user's needs
- Working closely with designers and developers in an agile environment
- Ensuring the design vision makes it into the final product and creates a cohesive user experience
- Actively gathering feedback from stakeholders, articulating design decisions and shaping a collaborative design process
- An academical background in design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), (Media) Informatics, Human-computer interaction or equivalent practical experience
- Passion to learn more about usability and user-centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and a desire to innovate
- A strong sense for visual design
- Great teamwork skills and fun working in a startup atmosphere
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Figma experience
- Rapid Prototyping experience
- User Research experience