At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
You will be working in a small cross-functional agile team, close with other developers, product owners and testers, ensuring your contributions meet the requirements and is maintainable and scalable.
Unsere AnforderungenWhat we expect from you (must-haves)
What we expect from you (nice-to-haves)
- An ongoing course of studies (or completion ) with the focus on software development or a comparable degree
- Very good communication skills in English
- A dynamic and result-driven personality with the ability to act within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience in Redux or CSS3/Sass
- Interest in the development of web applications based on RESTful APIs, basic understanding of RESTful architectures and their structure
- Experience in unit testing for UI
- Experience in the development of complex and scalable Web application frontends (including technologies like CDN, Continuous Delivery, etc.)
- First professional experience working in companies
Was wir zu bieten haben
- An international team - only English language skills are required
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive startup atmosphere: friendly colleagues, flat hierarchies, good working environment
- Very good location in Munich (reachable by U-Bahn, S-Bahn and Bus)
- Fun team events and a calm and professional working environment
- The chance to learn a lot in a short time
Weitere InformationenPlease send us your CV and preferably a cover letter. Mr. Daniel Jovic from the recruiting team will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-54