About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Operating from offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai, we employ over 200 people from more than 40 countries. Our company culture comprises people from all walks of life, including technologists, photographers, yoga practitioners, video gamers, runners, musicians, and more.
We're searching for a working student with excellent problem-solving skills, good technical understanding, and experience in working with electronics to join our Design and Engineering Team. With us you will work on a mixture of topics depending on availability and your specific skill set.
Would you love to work in a collaborative and open-minded team? Then we want to hear from you!
You will work on:
- Creation of and performing quality checks for our mobile mapping devices
- Writing detailed technical instructions for quality processes
- Debugging electrical and mechanical hardware
- Constantly improving the quality control process
- Supporting our in-house assembly team by providing constructive feedback
- Providing feedback to our engineers to improve the manufacturability
- In-progress degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, engineering management, computer science, or a related field
- Fun debugging hardware
- QA/QC knowledge or experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- A hands-on mentality and a self-structured way of working
- Highly motivated to work on cutting edge technology
- Interested to work in an interdisciplinary and multinational team
- Passionate about our technology!
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Knowledge or experience with process optimization is a plus
- Programming skills - ideally Python
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge or experience in manufacturing techniques