Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe just raised our Series D over $125M with renowned investors to execute on our three-year strategy. To support us on this journey and fuel our growth, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) in our COO Office. You will work together with the Business Operations Manager, who directly reports to the COO, on operational topics to enable >150 colleagues in customer-facing functions.
This is a unique opportunity to get a firsthand view into how we do customer operations and success at one of Europe’s fastest growing startups and to work close to the management team along the way. Are you up for it?
- Take over operational tasks, such as the planning and organization of monthly department meetings
- Prepare slides and other communication materials
- Drive preparation and support during monthly Customer All Team meetings
- Work on special projects such as research in close collaboration with the Business Operations Manager in the COO office
- Support during other special occasions, for instance department workshops, OKR Fairs and other events
What you need to succeed
Please indicate in your application whether you would like to start as a working student or as an intern. Please notice that internships should last for at least 3 months.
- Currently pursuing a Masters degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, investment banking, big tech or startups
- Ability to break down complex issues and strong quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- Experience creating concise presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Presentations
- Organizational and creative skills
- High degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry. Become part of our Personio-Community and celebrate our successes at joint team events (e.g. regular Office Dinner, Wiesn, etc.)
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- Creative working environment and short decision paths
- A lot of responsibility for your area right from the start