Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was recently listed by CB Insights amongst the "50 Future Unicorns" together with only 14 other non-US companies. To support us on this journey and fuel our growth, we are looking for an Intern or Working Student (m/f/d) in our CFO Office. You will work directly with the Director Strategic Projects on daily business operations and strategic projects that concern the entire BI, Finance and Legal department as well as Personio as a whole.
Here are some of the things that you would be working on:
- Conduct research on specific strategic projects, e.g. internationalization
- Support on project management for cross-functional strategic projects, e.g. project management office for the expansion into further European markets
- Support the preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings (e.g. budget proposals, KPI updates, etc.)
- Support daily operations and administration of the CFO Office
This is a unique opportunity to work together with many departments at Personio, our Director Strategic Projects and our CFO, which will give you a firsthand view into management and operations of one of Europe's fastest growing startups. Are you up for it?
What you need to succeed
Please indicate in your application whether you would like to start as a working student or as an intern. Please notice that internships should last for at least 3 months and as a working student you should be available for at least 20 hrs a week and have at least 6 months remaining in your studies.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. business administration, business informatics, economics or alike
- Previous experience in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, investment banking, big tech or startups
- Ability to break down complex issues and strong quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Experience in creating concise presentations in MS Powerpoint or Google Presentations
- High degree of proactiveness, diligence and a getting-stuff-done mentality
- Become part of an awesome team from all over the world and dive into the complexity of our startup world to get ready for your career entry
- Join the Personio-Community and celebrate our achievements with regular team-events (e.g. Office Dinner, Oktoberfest, etc.)
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Choose between an additional payment for your MVV-Ticket or a subsidised Qualitrain membership for 25€ per month