Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe just raised our Series D over $125M with renowned investors to execute on our three-year strategy. To support us on this journey and fuel our growth, we are looking for an Intern or Working Student (m/f/d) in our CEO Office . You will work directly with the Chief of Staff on daily business operations and strategic projects that concern Personio as a whole.
Here are some of the things that you would be working on:
This is a unique opportunity to work together with all departments at Personio, our senior management team and the CEO, which will give you a firsthand view into management and operations of one of Europe's fastest growing startups. Are you up for it?
- Support daily operations and administration of the CEO Office
- Take over operational tasks, such as planning and organization of our weekly Allteam meeting and preparing presentations for internal and external meetings
- Support the preparation of board, executive and management meetings
- Prepare research on markets, competitors and products to support our growth strategy
- Take over project management for cross-departmental projects
What you need to succeed
- Currently pursuing a Masters degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, investment banking, big tech or startups
- Ability to break down complex issues and strong quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German is a must
- Experience creating concise presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Docs
- High degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
Please indicate in your application whether you would like to start as a working student or as an intern. Please notice that internships should last for at least 3 months.
- Become part of an awesome team from all over the world and dive into the complexity of our startup world to get ready for your career entry
- Join the Personio-Community and celebrate our achievements with regular team-events (e.g. Office Dinner, Oktoberfest, etc.)
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Choose between an additional payment for your MVV-Ticket or a subsidized Qualitrain membership for 25€ per month