Join the evolution of chauffeuring and build the global Blacklane for Business proposition. We’re on a mission to reinvent chauffeuring by merging new technologies with the best service quality.
Our business is a force for good for travelers, corporate travel managers, chauffeurs and the environment. We work with our partners to deliver the most professional and reliable service, through employed chauffeurs and a growing fleet of electric vehicles.
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Intern to support our fast growing Strategic Partnerships Team. Working directly with the Project Manager and Head of Department, you will be involved in our most important business relationships with Key clients. You will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects in a high energy work environment. This internship is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and gain understanding of commercial relationships and the tech that supports it.
- Create performance reports and gather research and data to drive business decisions and manage our key relationships
- Support the project management and cross-departmental collaboration around Key Strategic Partnerships
- Assist the colleagues by problem solving, supporting the team and Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Coordinate interdepartmental projects across Tech, Product, Customer Care and Marketing.
- Create and maintain documentation and presentations, gather information
- Engage and build business relationships with our clients and partners
- Strong team player and relationship-oriented
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Target and numbers-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced skills with using Microsoft Office products, e.g. Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Creative problem solver
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing work environment and priorities
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture. Responding to the pandemic, we’ve successfully managed the crises and retained our talented crew! We are now poised for massive growth in 2022.
Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (Hybrid working is the new normal).
Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 75% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2025.
Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER WITH BLACKLANE