audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
During your internship at audibene you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working with teams of passionate people to create the next awesome thing! So, no more theory in University: get your real projects done and become a part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company!
We are looking for an People Operations Intern (f/m/x) to join our forward-thinking People team based in Berlin. (6 months or longer)
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Analyse and optimise existing people systems and create best practice
- Identify, articulate and drive improvements across processes
- Aggregate and structure data sources to ensure data hygiene and quality
- Identify and implement KPIs and key metrics so we can measure and iterate on our people ops strategy
- Be our systems advocate… evangelise benefits to the people team and wider business, educating users when necessary
Who you are:
- Recent graduates or current students
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and having an eye for details
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Adaptable to constant change and hence flexible and skilled at multitasking
- Successful working independently as well as in the team
- Fluent in German and English
More reasons to join us:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- A chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players that you can learn a lot from
- Be part of the company that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with open communication and long-term career opportunities
- It makes no difference whether you are an early bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as a home-office option
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
This is a full-time internship position based in Berlin available asap or November.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you!