At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
About the jobFor our international Marketing team based in Munich, we are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Intern who will support us with various marketing-related projects. In this role you will contribute to the company’s growth by being involved in most parts of digital marketing, including social media, content writing, SEO, email marketing, PPC and other user acquisition efforts. You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow SimScale.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn, and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product in a startup environment, we would like to hear from you!
- Support the marketing department in various projects and campaigns (digital marketing)
- Promote weekly webinars on internal and 3rd party-channels to contribute to lead acquisition
- Maintain the company website and creating new pages
- Write, proofread and SEO optimize blog articles about simulation and engineering topics (technical knowledge is nice to have but not necessary)
- Optimize and grow the company’s YouTube channel
- Contribute to email newsletters
- Schedule and post on social media (company channels and groups)
- Create and execute strategies to increase the number of social media followers
- Work with the HR department on employer branding campaigns
- Create graphics based on existing Adobe templates for social media
- Grow the number of backlinks for simscale.com and contribute to other SEO initiatives
- Reach out to magazines, bloggers and influencers to develop collaboration projects
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (C1, C2 or native level only)
- Basic knowledge of how social media and Marketing works
- Excellent writing skills in English with the ability to create creative and remarkable content in different formats (e.g.social media posts, articles, videos, website pages)
- Ability to learn fast, work independently, and thrive in a startup culture
- Genuine passion for Marketing and technology
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- An existing right to work in Germany (EU/Visa)
- Studies related to marketing/communication/business/journalism
- Basic experience in marketing (previous internship/job)
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop/After Effects and Wordpress
- Fluent German in writing is a plus. Other language skills such as French, Italian or Spanish are also an advantage
What you can expect from us
- A 6-month internship, in which you will have a chance to learn almost everything about digital marketing. An outstanding performance can turn this internship into a full-time position
- An international and enthusiastic team of talented, driven and fun colleagues with high technical expertise
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies, independent work environment, fast pace and fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Being part of a company that is on a mission to change the design world—the creator of the world’s first SaaS application for engineering simulation
- Opportunity to work in Munich, the city in the center of Europe considered one of the best places to live in
Additional InformationWe look forward to receiving your application.