At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartetFor our English speaking simulation engineering team, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Intern (m/f) who will help us by supporting and growing the world’s largest CAE community.
As an intern (m/f) in CFD Simulation, your main task will be supporting the application engineering team with the setup of simulation projects, as well as the creation of simulation content for a large variety of technical applications.
You will work closely with both our product development and sales teams to help us achieve our short and long-term goals.
- Provide assistance in setting up different types of simulations for demonstration and validation
- Support the simulation team with pre-processing tasks that include CAD model cleanup and meshing of models
- Engage with the Sales Team to support the technical evaluation of projects from prospective clients
- Execute simulation projects to benchmark and showcase the capabilities of the SimScale platform
Unsere AnforderungenMinimum qualifications:
- Good theoretical background in computational/simulation engineering
- Strong experience in performing fluid mechanics and thermal simulations (CFD)
- Basic knowledge of CAD tools and 3D modeling
- Know-How of the process of meshing and initial experience with a pre-processing tool
- Ability to interpret CFD simulation results and visualize these results for technical and commercial applications
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Good English language skills
- Available for at least 6 months (preferably 12 months)
- An existing right to work in Germany
- Graduate Master student in mechanical/aerospace/computational engineering or currently enrolled at a university
- Professional/Industrial experience in product design or simulation analysis
- Interest and passion for simulation-driven product development
- Basic knowledge of commercial CAD and simulation tools
- Basic knowledge of our SimScale platform
Was wir zu bieten haben
- The chance to learn about different simulation applications and hands-on experience with industry projects
- Convenient and central location in Munich (reachable by U-Bahn, S-Bahn and Bus)
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Weitere InformationenWe look forward to receiving your application via our online application system.