About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Join our international People Team to support our Global Recruiting efforts and to get great insights into the whole employee life cycle at NavVis, work in a great environment, and learn something new every day! As a Global Recruiting colleague, you will own various candidate pipelines across tech & client-facing teams. Through various talent acquisition efforts (active sourcing, using multipliers & networking techniques, and employer branding initiatives) you'll join an international and supportive team + work with exciting stakeholders and form many professional friendships. Apply today to help us rewrite the playbook on recruiting, people development, and company culture! Your contributions will help NavVis to achieve its mission of enriching all buildings with spatial intelligence.
You will work on:
- Learning our technology and solutions to be able to pitch NavVis to candidates
- Owning and running your own candidate pipelines from the job description creation phase (together with stakeholders) to candidate communication to talent acquisition to interviews to the facilitation of hiring decisions and extension of offers
- Supporting international (student) hires to relocate to Munich and create ties, as needed
- Joining forces with other members of the people team on Global L&D, people development, employer branding, or adhoc operational topics
- Getting to know other Munich startups in regular knowledge exchange meetings to build your network & share best practices
- Previous experience (as an intern or working student) in Recruiting and/or HR
- In-progress studies in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, HR or a similar field
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in Business English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written + strong listening abilities
- Ideally available for a minimum of 6 months as a Working Student or Intern
- Open-minded, creative, and eager to thrive in a global environment
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Previous experience in a startup