About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Join our international People Team to be part of the whole employee life cycle at NavVis, work in a great environment, and learn something new every day! As a People Development Intern or Working Student, you will own and improve on some of our most important processes such as New Joiner On-Boarding, 360 degree Feedback, L&D initiatives for all levels of employees in the company and much more. If you want to experience our start-up culture and hear more about our innovative hardware and software products that are disrupting industries, apply today.
You will work on:
- Planning and leading our New Joiner On-Boarding program to ensure that every new hire at NavVis gets to know our technology products, culture, vision and history
- Providing special support to our Munich-based working students to support their ongoing L&D and work experience as well as to handle all topics associated with their professional growth such as contract extension or dialogues with the Supervisors that manage them
- Collaborating with our Marketing team on Employer Branding topics, i.e. employer branding videos, content, and our Employee Spotlight initiative
- Deep-diving into Learning & Development to support the People Team on organizing, setting-up, and marketing our NavVis University courses and trainings
- Together with a member of our team, diving deep on specific topics like (German) labor law updates, links to our Chinese or US offices, Company Values, remote working best practice, and employee satisfaction surveys
- Previous experience (as an intern or working student) in HR
- In-progress studies in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, HR or a similar field
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in Business English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A structured, detail-oriented and responsible manner
- Ideally available for a minimum of 6 months as a Thesis Intern or Working Student
- Open-minded, creative, and thriving in a global environment
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Previous experience in a startup