Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleNote: This position can be executed in Munich or remotely anywhere in Germany.
Our growing and ambitious Finance team enables the fast and sustainable growth of Personio by ensuring financial health. We see ourselves as co-pilot of our business leaders and partner collaboratively with the entire organisation, to enable data-driven decision making by providing thoughtful analysis and insights. When joining our team, you will be involved from day one, carry responsibility, and have impact immediately.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plan, organise and coordinate activities concerning the implementation of our new Finance Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Align with vendors on deliverables and ensure delivered services are on time and in budget
- Document and train colleagues in new finance business processes
- Set up and support data interfaces between multiple finance tools
- Support data transformation and migration activities
- Support the maintenance of our new ERP system after successful implementation
What you need to succeed
- You are currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related
- As a working student or intern you have gained your first experiences with databases or have applied your programming skills in other fast-paced companies
- You are a team-player but do not mind tackling activities on your own
- You have an high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
- You are confident using Microsoft Office and/ or Google Suite
- You are business-fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
- Availability for at least 3 months, ideally more than 6 months
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry. Become part of our Personio-Community and celebrate our successes at joint team events (e.g. regular Office Dinner, Wiesn, etc.)
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- Creative working environment and short decision paths
- A lot of responsibility for your area right from the start