Who is Clark (www.clark.de)?
Who we are:
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
We are looking for a passionate Graphic & Communication Design Intern, who wants to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and learn the ins and outs of visual design. The intern will be assisting the Creative Department with their day-to-day operations on a wide range of projects.
As our Graphic & Communication Design Intern you will…
- design dynamic and eye-catchy visuals for brand & marketing purposes (both print and digital usage)
- do creative research and participate in brainstorming sessions
- support and collaborate with the Creative team.
Your background, you...
- are a student/graduate in the fields Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or a related field.
- have good skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and experience in using other Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- are creative, resourceful, and a problem solver.
- have excellent communication and organizational skills
- have ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities
- experience working in an advertising agency or in-house creative department is a plus.
- are an English speaker and German is a plus.
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- besides the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.