About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities At Productsup, we're passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We're looking for an ambitious, tech-loving people's person to join our team as Integration Manager (m/f/d) in our Berlin office.
- Support our B2B customers with planning and successfully integrating onto the Productsup platform
- Train our customers in using the Productsup platform
- Work closely with our Engineering team on customized features
- Ensure a great handover for our Account Managers
- Support the optimization of key accounts
- Ensure a great customer experience
What you bring to the team
- Ability to “translate” complex technological processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Professional experience within the SaaS, e-commerce/ and or travel industry is a plus
- Solid understanding with IT processes and in the e-commerce industry, Data Management is a plus
- Well developed communication and presentation skills e.g. software training
- A strong structural and client-oriented thinking pattern
- You get things done and you are not afraid to take personal initiative
- Professional level of English and German in written and spoken
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Customer Solutions or other fields
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact