Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeAt Spryker we believe in providing not only amazing technology but also the tools and services to make the most out of your time and effort. We are growing and so is our Academy team and we are looking for an amazing Instructional Designer (m/f/d) to help us grow our training and certification program.
- Asses the learning needs for our technical and non-technical courses.
- Maintain and grow our eLearning courses
- Collaborate with SMEs to build curriculums and certification exams
- Manage the registration and course scheduling
- Handle interactions with training centers
- Create Script outlines and work with a video producer to develop instructional content
- Implement, cross-team collaborations for knowledge sharing
- Weekly follow-up with SMEs for milestone tracking and overall quality of content
- Regular assessment of courses and internal training
- Prior experience as an instructional designer in a highly technical organization.
- A good understanding of Coding Concepts Ideally PHP
- Very good Dealing with graphics programs, audio and video editing
- Good knowledge of authoring tools Articulate Storyline & Techsmith Camtasia desirable
- Experience developing certification programs
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.