About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a Instructional Design Team Lead with a strong background in Instructional Design, evaluation, adult learning theory, and technical writing in a contact center environment, to lead the Learning Experience Design team.
As the lead of this team you will focus on establishing a sustainable learning design strategy supporting internal CS Specialists through the development and maintenance of the CS learning materials and create design standards in order to standardize our learning approach.. You will establish learning design processes, utilize Elucidat, Workday Learning, and other tools to deliver a world class learning while reflecting N26 branding.
In this role, you will:
Develop a team of designers to deliver concise and consistent learning materials to internal and external users call center employees
Manage learning content:
- Review and curate learning materials
- Work with SMEs to incorporate information into a format appropriate for both internal specialists and N26 customers
- Establish process and procedure for all changes to learning content
- Partner with knowledge base content team to assure alignment in KB content and learning materials
- Utilize development tools to develop job specific learning content
- Develop content that assists learners with increasing their skills and knowledge to perform job tasks that aid in the resolution of customer inquiries
- Utilize the Workday Learning platform to list class offerings for new and existing call center employees
- Develop standard Evaluation tools (surveys, assessments)
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of learning content
- Draw on personal expertise in customer service to assure the design tools are efficient and fit for purpose
Manage resources and delivery schedules of multiple learning programs simultaneously
What you need to be successful:
- Background in Instructional Design preferably in a contact center environment
- At least 3 years of experience leading instructional design teams either in a contact center environment, or in a fast paced e-commerce business or industry.
- Proven track implementing Instructional Design materials and processes
- Relevant experience in Instructional Design structures and taxonomy.
- Experience with Instructional Design technology (Elucidat experience and Workday Learning)
- Experience developing a Instructional Design team
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.