About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the roleAs an Inside Sales Manager (f/m) you are in charge of developing the company client network of Urban Sports Club in France. This entails selling our flexible sports package to companies from startups to big companies and building lasting relationships with them in order to foster sign-ups of their employees. The position is based in our Berlin headquarter.
- Responding to inbound requests and developing new client opportunities
- Autonomous outbound acquisitions of new corporate customers
- Presenting our concept and the benefits of our corporate offer as well as negotiate from prospect to cooperation agreement
- Communication with the responsible people on the customer side via email, telephone and on site to build strong relationships with our clients
- You have proof of prior success in B2B sales, especially with acquisition over the phone
- You are communicative, outgoing, like to negotiate and close deals
- You are confident and have excellent communication skills and manners
- You are structured and self-organized, you quickly see what to do
- You are fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing. German is a plus.
- You share our vision and objectives, you are convinced of our product success and above all, you love sports
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership