About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities To support our management team in Berlin, we are seeking an In-House Counsel (m/f) who is specialized in contract law. You will advise Productsup on legal matters and guarantee compliance with international guidelines.
Full-time or part time? That’s completely up to you!
- Create, revise, and review customer contracts
- Support and advise in all legal topics
- Prepare and participate in contract negotiations with customers
- Interact with internal and external customers to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Create, revise, and review employment contracts and personnel-related documents
- Assess compliance at the international level and dive deeper into our international needs
What you bring to the team
- In-depth knowledge of contract law, general civil law, and labor law
- Relevant work experience, ideally in an international company
- Law degree from an accredited university (min. 7 points)
- Complete fluency in German and business fluent in English
- Excellent business judgment, strategic thinking, and organized with a pro-active, “hands-on” mentality
- Able to operate in a dynamic industry and internationally-minded company
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as a Team Lead
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact