At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our successful journey.
As our Influencer Marketer (m/f/d) you will...
- Strategic planning and implementation of performance and brand oriented Influencer marketing campaigns.
- You take care of the expansion of the influencer portfolio by researching suitable social media channels (finance, young professional, fitness, etc.)
- Optimization of the campaigns performance based on acquisition, activation, CLV and CAC goals.
- Ongoing analysis of the results and development of new approaches (targeting, creatives, landing pages, etc.) to improve the performance and scaling of content marketing campaigns.
- Conception and preparatory work for the creation of advertising material in close cooperation with our creative and content team.
- Support in creating processes, standards and automation in content marketing.
- Support with your creative streak, you develop ideas for addressing influencers.
- Manage the organization of offline influencer events.
Your background, you…..
- have gained a degree in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- have 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing
- love numbers and are very familiar with Excel
- have a high level of autonomy, strong organizational skills and willingness to dive deep
- work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver innovative strategic solutions
- are a team player and willing to learn something new constantly
- are up to date with the latest trends and technologies and are constantly informed about them
- are fluent in English & German and already know, what we are talking about since you´ve done a similar job in another company, but now is the right time to take the next step and take over a hyper growth project
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.