Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir, Ember & GraphQL, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a In-house Recruiter you would take over the full-cycle recruitment process for some of our senior roles, including the following responsibilities:
• Making lasting relationships with great people outside and within the organisation focusing on candidate and employee experience
• Coming up with cool and creative ideas for employer branding that spark true enthusiasm among current and future team members (no need to hold back - we can go crazy here ;-)
• Mentor junior recruiters
• Managing HR analytics for the People Ops team
• Contributing to the overall success of the company
We look for potential.
To thrive in the In-House Recruiter position, we want you to have at least three years of experience in a similar role and the ability to apply your knowledge in:
• Sourcing, screening and hiring amazing talent
• Capacity and empathy to understand candidates and team members through an excellent feel for personalities
• Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• People and the enablement of life-changing events such as finding a job
• Efficiency and optimisation of processes
• Growth-mode startups looking to change the way people work
• Paying attention to detail
• Working in a fast-paced, or flexible environment.
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks.
Honeypot is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.