Über unsOb die Liebe zum Detail von zwei perfekt ineinandergreifenden Zahnrädern oder die Begeisterung mit neuer Technologie die Welt des Kunden zu verändern – jeder hat seinen eigenen Antrieb. Dennoch eint uns alle der Wunsch, Krebsdiagnosen zuverlässiger und schneller zu machen: ob aus persönlicher Erfahrung oder der Hingabe zu der zugrundeliegenden Technologie. Jeden Tag einen Schritt näher hin zu unserem Ziel.
With the growth of the organization as well as our IT landscape, we are looking for HubSpot Specialist (m/f/d) to configure, support, maintain and improve our critical applications and ensure smooth and efficient data flow. You will take full ownership of HubSpot and become the first point of contact for queries related to this system. You will have a real impact on how the company works and your ideas will be heard and considered seriously.
Become a part of an awesome environment where you can use your creativity to impact people's lives!
- You will ensure that the systems settings match the business needs
- You will be responsible for timely and quality HubSpot configuration, management, and integration support
- You will make sure that our data in this system is 100% complete, reliable, and healthy
- You will take care of the data integrity between the tool and other applications e.g. SAP
- You will manage HubSpot tickets and configuration changes reported via the Service Desk
- You will flag and resolve integration issues
- You will work very closely with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Customer Success Teams to deliver a great user experience
- You have minimum 2 years of experience working with HubSpot
- You have Marketing, Sales or Customer Success background or Deal Management Experience
- You have the ability to work in a challenging and continuously changing environment
- You have great problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in English
- Previous experience with SAP and JIRA would be an asset
- Previous application support experience would be an asset
To the Top: At inveox, we don't see our employees as resources, but as talents! That's why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and home office options
Meet & Mentor: At inveox you work together with experienced experts, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts, and receive an introduction to the German start-up community
Learn & Grow: In addition to supporting within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
Team Spirit: You can expect daily team lunches and barbecues in the warm months, fitness sessions together, poker evenings, a Christmas and a summer party, and lots of team events