About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the roleWe are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated HR & Office Manager (m/f) to join and strengthen our team in Paris.
- You help the growth of our Paris office by recruiting new colleagues
- You support the team by on- and offboarding colleagues and by doing certain administrative HR tasks
- You assist the team with other administrative and managerial tasks
- You plan and organize occasional team events and business trips
- You represent our company by being the first contact person for guests, vendors and external partners
- You help to keep close ties to our headquarters in Berlin
- You already have some experience in recruiting
- You’re an organizational talent with a great eye for detail
- You are an approachable and communicative person who wins over people with positive charisma and professional manner
- You are proficient in French and English in both spoken and written
- You are very reliable and keep calm even in more hectic situations
- You are enthusiastic about our vision and sports in general
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership