Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago...and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As HR Manager, you will drive Honeypot’s growth by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You will advise our employees and managers on all matters relating to parental leave, part-time work, salaries and benefits and train the team in the use of our HR system, Workday
• You will take care of payroll working very closely with the Operations team, our external providers and our parent company New Work (good communication skills are a must)
• You will accompany our employees through the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
• You will also maintain our personnel and master data in Workday and document information on employment including additional agreements
• You will be the contact person for our external visa provider for our international hires
• You will be the go to person for organising and maintaining Health and Safety measures
• You write guidelines and FAQs that answer the most frequently asked questions of our employees, e.g. about holiday policy
• You will be the contact person for social insurance companies and relevant authorities
• You will collaborate with the People and Culture team in fun projects related to employee experience and learning and development.
• You will have support from our HR working student(s)
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experience in/you are:
• You speak German on a native level (C1 or C2)
• At least 3 years of experience in a comparable role
• Very good knowledge of German social security law and German labour law
• You have worked with Workday (1+ years), are knowledgeable about all the processes within that tool and can teach other people
• Extensive experience in advising and implementing parental leave, maternity protection issues, sabbaticals, vacation issues and so on
• Our company language is English, so you should have a professional level
Furthermore, you care about:
• You like taking care of payroll and administrative tasks in HR because you know it's one of the most important pillars for any company
• Being extremely organised!
• Being a networker within the company, working independently and being a team player
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
• A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
• Learning & development budget
• Gym membership (Urban Sports Club)
• Discounted German and English classes during working hours
• Regular company outings and team events (COVID safe)
• Remote work possible: 50% right now, flexible post-Covid